ICM 1/72 Dornier Do 215B-4
October 19, 2007
|ICM Dornier Do 215B-4|
ICM's kit, molded in gray plastic with recessed panel lines, includes optional parts for various configurations of the aircraft. The parts breakdown indicates future variants of the Dornier will likely be forthcoming.
The interior is excellent, with lots of components and sufficient bits to satisfy most "front office" detail enthusiasts. The cockpit section fit poorly to the aft fuselage, though; I needed shims to fill the gaps between them. Filler was required in most joints but the plastic is slightly softer than in most other kits and easier to sand.
To read this review and 800 more, Click Here to subscribe today
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online