Alanger 1/35 scale Valentine X British infantry tank Mk.III
February 7, 2008
|More infantry tank Mk.IIIs, known as Valentines, were built than any other British-designed tank during World War II. They served in Europe, North Africa, and the Pacific as well as the Soviet Union, which acquired them through the Lend-Lease program. So, it's appropriate that Russian manufacturer Alanger brings the Valentine to modelers now. The boxtop is labeled "Valentine IX," but the kit is a X with options for an XI.|
You must be a subscriber to read the complete review. Subscribe today and receive instant access to more than 800 model kit reviews!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online