Tamiya 1/700 scale HMS Repulse battlecruiser
March 7, 2008
|Completed in 1916 as a Renown-class battlecruiser, HMS Repulse served the British Royal Navy in the North Sea in World War I. She was modernized in 1922 and again in 1933-36, took part in the hunt for the German battleship Bismarck in May 1941 and, along with HMS Prince of Wales, was sunk en route to Singapore on Dec. 10, 1941.|
You must be a subscriber to read the complete review. Subscribe today and receive instant access to more than 800 model kit reviews!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online