Tamiya 1/48 scale U.S. Modern 4x4, Cargo
The pickup version of the U.S. military's Humvee is a welcome addition to Tamiya's 1/48 scale line. It comes with a choice of open or covered bed.
November 24, 2009
|Tamiya's "Modern 4 x 4 Utility Vehicle," or "Humvee" is depicted as it appeared in the Gulf War. Tamyia released a hardtop Humvee with its re-release of the F-117A Nighthawk. However, this is the first time that a soft-covered, cargo version has been made in 1/48 scale.|
You must be a subscriber to read the complete review. Subscribe today and receive instant access to our archive of over 1,000 model-kit reviews!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online