Pegasus 1/1400 scale "Galaxy Quest" NSEA Protector
It’s not the Enterprise, but rather the NSEA Protector from the 1999 movie “Galaxy Quest.” Pegasus’ kit inculdes a detachable command ship secured with magnets.
March 17, 2010
|As a self-described “Star Trek” geek, I loved “Galaxy Quest.” The 1999 movie paid homage and poked good-natured fun at “Star Trek” and its fans. And as a modeler, I have always enjoyed the scene near the climax when fanboy Brandon is holed up in his room building a model of the fictional show’s ship NSEA Protector; I’ve wanted to build my own model of the ship since then.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online