HobbyBoss 1/35 scale Chinese ZTZ-99B MBT
Top of the line, main battle tank of the Chinese People’s Liberation Army, the ZTZ 99B is considered one of the most advanced tanks in the world. With a seven-speed transmission, it can accelerate from 0-20 mph in 12 seconds.
March 8, 2010
Other than a few kits of Chinese-built T-55s, models of People’s Liberation Army equipment has been almost impossible to find. HobbyBoss and Bronco are moving to fill that gap, with the former releasing several armored fighting vehicles, including China’s newest tank, the ZTZ-99.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online