FineMolds 1/35 scale Japanese Type 94 6-wheeled truck “Canvas Top”
Designed by Isuzu and built in large numbers, the Type 94 gained a reputation for reliability. The vehicle served as the basis for cargo and fuel trucks as well as weapons carriers.
October 5, 2010
|FineMolds opens up some new ground in 1/35 scale soft-skin vehicles with its release of the Japanese Army Type 94 truck. There are two versions, one with a hardtop cab and the canvas-top reviewed here.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online