Eduard 1/48 scale Su-22/Su-17M3 Fitter
Eduard’s kit may be a bit more than beginning modelers will want to try, but those who have previously tackled a couple of limited-production kits and can pay a great deal of attention to detail will enjoy this build.
November 8, 2010
|To be sure, Eduard’s Su-22/Su-17M3 kit is a challenge.|
Parts come in self-sealing clear plastic bags, and decals, including a separate sheet of faded national markings for the Libyan aircraft, are protected by cover sheets. One of the frets of photoetched metal is pre-painted. The three packages of cast-resin parts are from Eduard’s Brassin Line. Two films are provided as lenses for the cockpit gunsight.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online