Moebius 1/4105 Battlestar Galactica
Moebius nails the shapes and feel of the spacecraft with the Galactica, the second BSG model kit the company has released.
January 7, 2011
|When the reimagined “Battlestar Galactica” lit up television screens in 2003, it brought with it a bunch of cool new spaceships. Many had a throwback feel as the designs of ships from the original 1978 show were updated. One of the coolest was the title ship, Galactica, an aging battlestar about to be retired as a museum when the show opens. Borrowing from the classic design, the new Galactica bristles with guns and has outrigger landing pods and a wedge-shaped nose. However, the reimagined ship has exposed structural frames and curves that give it an organic feel.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online