Dragon 1/35 scale 7.5cm PaK 40/4 auf RSO
Detail fans will appreciate all of the work in and under Dragon’s RSO. The model kit features a complete drivetrain, including the suspension, rear axle, and engine.
February 4, 2011
|Dragon surprised many modelers with its new 1/35 scale 7.5cm PaK 40 auf RSO. Molded in gray plastic, the kit features individual-link “Magic Tracks,” two small sheets of photoetched metal (one for the gun and one for the vehicle), and full drivetrain detail, including a complete engine. A small decal sheet contains markings for three of the seven vehicles shown in the paint guide; the others don’t require markings. Unlike Dragon’s previously released PaK 40 gun, no turned-metal barrel is provided.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online