Italeri 1/35 scale U-boot Biber
An average builder who has some experience working with photoetched metal will enjoy this different and interesting 1/35 scale model kit.
February 4, 2011
|Italeri continues its line of unique 1/35 scale naval subjects with this new German World War II midget sub, the Biber (Beaver). The one-man craft went into action in 1944. Though more than 300 were produced, technical flaws and the progress of the war prevented them from being much of a threat to the Allied navies; losses far outnumbered successes.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online