Hasegawa 1/350 scale USS Gambier Bay
There is lots to see on and under the flight deck of Hasegawa’s Gambier Bay model kit, including this anti-aircraft weapon at the stern.
March 8, 2011
|The USS Gambier Bay was one of 50 Casablanca-class escort carriers built in World War II, and one of five in the class that were lost when it was sunk by the Imperial Japanese Navy in the battle off Samar during the Battle of Leyte Gulf in October 1944. |
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online