Pegasus 1/350 scale “When Worlds Collide” Space Ark
This model kit is a fun project modelers of all skill levels will enjoy.
March 8, 2011
|Pegasus Hobbies continues its series of classic science-fiction subjects with the Space Ark from the 1951 movie “When Worlds Collide.” The kit parts are molded in ABS plastic, and per the kit instructions I used super glue to assemble everything. The rocket fits together beautifully, although I did trim down the hefty alignment pins between the fuselage halves. I was particularly impressed with how well the three-piece lower tail assembly lined up.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online