Revell Germany 1/32 scale Arado Ar 196A-3
Big and detailed, this model kit includes a display stand as well as a detailed cockpit and all the parts you need to pose the wings folded or extended.
May 3, 2011
|The Arado Ar 196 was the premier German shipboard catapult fighter of World War II. It was also deployed off ship for patrol duties, and later variants were more aggressively armed and could even carry a small bomb load. Although it was no dogfighter, the floatplane performed its specialized duties well.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online