AFV Club 1/35 scale M2A1 105mm howitzer
Building this model kit will require a skilled modeler comfortable with small, delicate parts.
August 5, 2011
|AFV Club has released two versions of the M2A1 105mm howitzer at the same time, one with the early M2 carriage, the other with the later M2A2 carriage (the subject of this review). The major difference between them is the later version has a different gun-shield arrangement, and the carriage uses standard military tires. These guns were first produced in 1941, served throughout World War II, continued through the Vietnam War, and are still used by several countries.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online