Cyber-hobby 1/200 scale Avro Vulcan B.2
This model kit scales out well and looks the part.
August 5, 2011
|The Avro Vulcan may be a favorite of British Cold War “V-Bomber” fans, but that hasn’t translated into many kits for modelers. However, Cyber-hobby has released a new Vulcan in the slightly odd scale of 1/200. Die-cast design roots are betrayed by heavily molded pin-and-post attachment points, and the fit of major components leaves large — but consistent — seams for easy preassembly. But this little Vulcan does have detail: nicely molded recessed panels; a tiny boarding ladder; a cockpit and crew; and decent landing gear.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online