Fujimi 1/72 scale F-35B Lightning II
The clever alternate doors and engine open up a wide range of display ideas for this model kit, but the lack of some details will have some modelers putting in more time to enhance them.
August 5, 2011
|Having built Fujimi’s excellent F-22A Raptor, I was expecting a repeat performance with its new F-35B kit.|
I got some of what I expected. The highlights included fine, shallow recessed exterior detailing and an excellent rendition of the engine and lift fan of the novel STOVL version of this new aircraft.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online