Trumpeter 1/32 scale A-4E Skyhawk
This model kit includes detail in a lot of places you won’t see without picking it up, including landing-gear bays, speed-brake wells, and avionics compartments.
August 5, 2011
|Designed in the early 1950s as an attack aircraft, the A-4 served for decades in the U.S. Navy and Marines, most notably in the Vietnam War. It also served with the Blue Angels for 12 years, and as an aggressor aircraft, a stripped-down version used to train pilots in air-to-air combat techniques, with the Navy and Marines.|
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online