HobbyBoss 1/32 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb
Manageable for beginners, accuracy challenges for experienced builders
October 5, 2011
Only the second Mk.V offered in 1/32 scale, HobbyBoss' Spitfire is neatly molded in neutral gray plastic with no flash or molding marks. It includes a representation of the Merlin engine, full cannon and machine-gun detail, along with a bomb, a radio unit, and a detailed cockpit. A small fret of photoetched-metal parts is also provided.
To read this review, log in below!
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online