Zoukei-Mura 1/32 scale A-1H Skyraider
Make room for this big Skyraider
January 5, 2012
Zoukei-Mura's 1/32 scale Skyraider is a masterwork of kit design and mold-making. It's over-the-top when it comes to the amount of detail, unlike similar kits from other manufacturers, this one works. The kit's parts are molded in light gray, metallic gray, black, and clear plastic. Some small parts are polyethylene, and are used as pivot points for the speed-brake actuators and the working folding wings. Also included are vinyl masks and a beautiful sheet of decals.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online