Cyber-hobby 1/72 scale Sea King HC.4
November 5, 2012
It’s been a long time coming, but it’s great to see a 1/72 scale plastic kit of the Westland Sea King HC.4, characterized by its longer fuselage. Cyber-hobby covers the commando transport with an all-new kit.
Inside the box, you will find five sprues of injection-molded parts and a fret of photoetched metal with three additional pieces. The molded parts are finely detailed with recessed panel lines.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online