Sword 1/72 scale Harrier Mk.2/2A-TAV-8A
November 5, 2012
|Sword's new 1/72 scale Harrier I Mk.2/2A-TAV-8A plastic model kit is a welcome addition to fill a weak spot in the hobby market. |
The fuselage (except for alternate two-piece nose cones) is molded in halves. Optional short and tall vertical fins are also provided, as are a pair of Aden gun pods for the aircraft’s belly. The sectioned canopy includes the back-seater’s secondary windscreen. The decals are beautifully printed and provide markings for RAF No. 3 squadron, No. 233 Operational Conversion
Unit, and the U.S. Marines VMAT-203 outfit.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online