Wingnut Wings 1/32 scale Fokker D.VII
March 5, 2013
|This is a review of the Wingnut Wings 1/32 scale Fokker D.VII.|
After months — maybe years — of anticipation, Wingnut Wings has finally unleashed its Fokker D.VII kits on the market, initially in three variations. The three kits include specific parts to cater to the Fokker-, Albatros-, and OAW-built examples, along with appropriate decal markings. Speaking of decals, there are six sheets of decals included in the Fokker boxing used for this review, including full, prefitted lozenge or the unique Fokker streaked camouflage. A nice touch is the inclusion of interior lozenge decals that replicate the reverse side of the printed fabric.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,200 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 12,700 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online