Bronco U.S. GPW 4 x 4 1/4-ton utility truck
July 1, 2013
When I opened the box box to Bronco's 1/35 scale U.S. GPW 4 x 4 utility truck plastic model kit, I thought, “How the heck are they going to fit all of these parts in this tiny little model?” Parts are plenty, but, to Bronco’s credit, they practically fall into place in this well-engineered kit.
Crammed into the big box are 287 styrene parts spread over 11 frets. A separate photoetched-metal fret provides 61 additional parts that add a lot of detail. Three figures are included, as well as stowage.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online