Dragon 1/35 scale T28 super heavy tank
July 1, 2013
The T28 super heavy tank was developed by the U.S. Army near the end of World War II. Built to destroy stout fortifications, the 95-ton vehicle carried a 105mm gun and a second suspension that could be removed and towed behind the tank. Only two prototypes were built before the project was canceled in 1947.
Although the instructions for the Dragon 1/35 scale T28 super heavy tank plastic model have only 12 steps, the kit has 1,690 parts (although many of them go unused). A metal gun barrel, photoetched metal, and wire cable are also included. Lights and vision blocks are provided in clear plastic.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online