Kitty Hawk 1/48 scale SEPECAT Jaguar
July 1, 2013
The Kitty Hawk 1/48 scale SEPECAT Jaguar plastic model kit is packed into a deceptively small box. I thought there was no way a 1/48 scale Jaguar could come in such a small box. But Kitty Hawk proved me wrong; inside, there are 313 injection-molded pieces on nine sprues. There is also a small fret of photoetched metal with afterburner liners, seat belts, instrument panel and side consoles, and various small antennas.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online