Dragon 1/35 scale Type 95 "Ha-Go"
August 9, 2013
Dragon continues its new Japanese World War II series with the release of the 1/35 scale Type 95 "Ha-Go" plastic model kit. The kit features posable hatches, turret interior, DS tracks, photoetched-metal optional parts, and markings for four vehicles.
The first thing to do is decide on the paint scheme and markings. Road wheels and suspension arms are painted along with the lower hull for each vehicle’s different set of markings. I painted the wheels and suspension arms, then set them aside to build the lower hull.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online