Roden 1/144 scale Douglas C-47 Skytrain
August 9, 2013
Roden has made fans of 1/144 scale happy by releasing a plastic model kit of one of the classic aircraft of all time — the Douglas C-47. Markings are included for one invasion-striped, post-D-Day aircraft. While there are only 39 parts, all the necessary details are there, including competently designed engines with cylinder detail, main wheels with treads, the Gooney Bird’s trademark sturdy landing gear, and petite propellers.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online