Showcase Models Australia 1/350 Models HMAS Collins submarine
October 2, 2013
|Mark Karolus reviews Showcase Models Australia's 1/350 scale HMAS Collins plastic model submarine kit:|
"The kit is quite simple with just 23 parts and a brass nameplate. Five of the styrene parts are clear, comprising the display stand and a single-piece conning tower; the rest are molded in gray plastic. The back of the box has a two-step construction sequence and a third step for decal placement. The Cartograf decals provided for each of the six boats are excellent. The box top and side panel are your color guides."
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online