Airfix 1/72 scale Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-8
November 1, 2013
Airfix’s all-new Focke-Wulf Fw 190A-8 plastic scale model kit has beautiful recessed panel lines, excellent detail, options for a posable rudder, open or closed canopy, and retracted or extended landing gear. Add-on parts indicate other variants of Germany’s frontline World War II fighter may also be forthcoming from Airfix. Two canopies are supplied, the “blown” one not used on this particular aircraft. A nice cockpit tub with raised details is provided, plus a separate seat, rudder pedals, stick, and decals for the instrument panel.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online