Hasegawa 1/72 scale MV-22B Osprey
November 1, 2013
The Hasegawa 1/72 scale MV-22B Osprey plastic scale model kit features fine, recessed panel lines and careful attention to detail.
Issued as the Marine Corps’ MV-22B, the molding includes several subtly raised parts locators on the fuselage that indicate other versions for future release. The way the wing structure is produced suggests that a “folded” (for storage) version is possible as well. The flaps are provided separately and can be installed as dropped or raised.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online