Pacific Coast 1/32 scale Hawker Tempest Series II Mk.Vc
January 7, 2014
Pacific Coast Models’ deluxe 1/32 scale Hawker Tempest Mk.Vc plastic model kit includes a generous amount of photoetched metal and a handful of well-molded resin parts, including a substantial main-gear bay. A large decal sheet with a surprising number of stencils takes care of the five decal options, which include a postwar overall silver Tempest for those who want something unusual. Be aware there are a couple of numbering mistakes with the decals — for instance, the squadron leader pennants are reversed for SA-M- and JF-M-coded airframes — but you can easily tell by reading the squadron number on the pennant itself.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online