Pegasus Hobbies 1/144 scale The Nautilus
January 7, 2014
Pegasus Hobbies has a talent for picking interesting subjects for plastic model kits: It has hit on something special with the 1/144 scale Nautilus, inspired by Jules Verne’s 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. Ever since Disney’s 1954 film adaptation, modelers have wanted an affordable mass-market kit of Capt. Nemo’s devilishly ingenious submarine in all its overwrought Victorian glory. Alas, it was not meant to be … until now.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online