Roden 1/72 scale Fairchild C-123B Provider
July 8, 2014
Roden’s new Fairchild C-123B Provider plastic model kit brings sighs of relief from 1/72 scale builders who for decades have had only subpar kits of this significant transport. In its first issue, Roden provides the first production version of the Provider. The parts are molded in gray and clear styrene and include decent interior detail for the flight deck and cargo compartments. The landing gear is well detailed; maybe too detailed, as the nose gear strut assembly is complex and wobbly.
You are currently not logged in. This article is only available to FineScale Modeler magazine subscribers.
If you are already a subscriber to FineScale Modeler magazine you must log into your account to view this article. If you do not have an
account you will need to register for one. Registration is FREE and only takes a couple minutes.
SUBSCRIBE TODAY and get 10 issues of FineScale Modeler magazine PLUS these great online benefits:
- Search more than 1,300 model kit reviews
- Receive early access to the latest model kit reviews
- Search more than 13,000 product listings in our Modeling Products Directory (updated weekly)
- View our database of helpful modeling tips
- View bonus model kit photos not published in the magazine
- Access how-to stories and online exclusives
- Post comments in the forum
- Watch videos
- Receive our e-mail newsletter
- Manage your account online